In this week’s episode, Angeline and Holly are talking about author platforms, and the importance of owning as much as you can.
They define what an author platform is, why you need one, and give examples of the different places that make up your platform.
With lots of information on websites, mailing lists, and direct sales from your site, this episode is packed full of ways to take control of your platform.
Hear their top tips for your author platform, as well as a complete no-brainer of a would you rather question.
Listen on your favourite platform HERE.
- Unstoppable Authors Facebook Group
- Unstoppable Authors on Patreon
- Indie Fire Writers Conference
- WordPress.com vs wordpress.org
- Learn SEO basics
- Wix vs Squarespace
- Start your mailing list with MailerLite (affiliate link)
- Newsletter Ninja by Tammi Labrecque : Amazon UK (affiliate link), Other
- Blogging for fiction authors
- Geo-targeted links for Amazon at Booklinker
- Universal links for all retailers at Books2Read.com
- Our interview with fantasy author Meg Cowley
- Comparing the e-commerce options
Rogue One by Serge Narcissoff | https://soundcloud.com/sergenarcissoff
Music promoted by https://www.free-stock-music.com/
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/deed.en_US