In this week’s episode, Holly and Angeline are talking book releases, offering up their top tips, and admitting their biggest mistakes.
With advice about identifying your audience, building your author platform, and how to put together a review team, you’ll learn how to ensure your book launches don’t disappear into the void.
Hear about the lessons they’ve learnt the hard way, and find out what you can do to avoid the same mistakes.
Listen on your favourite platform HERE.
This section contains affiliate links. You never pay more, but we may earn a small commission, this helps to cover our costs.
- Newsletter exchange groups:
- Bryan Cohen’s 5-Day Amazon Ad Profit Challenge
- Mark Dawson’s Ads for Authors (join the waitlist)
- Chris Fox’s Ads For Authors Who Hate Math
- Brian D Meeks: Mastering Amazon Ads
- Unstoppable Authors Facebook Group
- Unstoppable Authors on Patreon
- Indie Fire Writers Conference
Rogue One by Serge Narcissoff | https://soundcloud.com/sergenarcissoff
Music promoted by https://www.free-stock-music.com/
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/deed.en_US