In this week’s episode, Holly talks with mystery author, Sara Rosett about writing in a series.
In the conversation, Holly and Sara cover:
- Who inspires Sara
- Plotting mystery books
- How she came to write and podcast for other writers
- What authors need to consider when writing a series
- The different types of character arc for a series
- What sorts of topics to choose when podcasting for readers
Listen on your favourite platform HERE.
USA Today bestselling author Sara Rosett writes lighthearted historical mysteries and contemporary cozies. She co-hosts a podcast for writers called Wish I’d Known Then. Her nonfiction for writers includes “How to Outline A Cozy Mystery” and “How to Write a Series.” Sara loves reading Golden Age mysteries and considers dark chocolate a daily requirement.
- Website: https://www.SaraRosett.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sararosett/
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/sararosett
- Wish I’d Known Then Podcast: https://wishidknownforwriters.com
- Mystery Books Podcast: https://www.sararosett.com/?s=mystery+books+podcast
- How To Write A Series: https://amzn.to/3j2Csu8
Did you know that you can follow us for free on Patreon and get our public updates there? Never miss important news from us again! All of our followers receive email notifications of new posts so you’re always kept in the loop.
- 8 Steps to Side Characters by Sacha Black
- Unstoppable Authors Merchandise
- Unstoppable Authors Facebook Group
- Unstoppable Authors on Patreon
- Indie Fire Writers Conference
Rogue One by Serge Narcissoff | https://soundcloud.com/sergenarcissoff
Music promoted by https://www.free-stock-music.com/
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/deed.en_US