In this week’s episode, Angeline, Holly & Julia discuss their experiences of working with editors, the different type of edit you might want to consider for your book, what it can cost to hire an editor, how to find a good one, and what to do if you can’t afford one.
Listen on your favourite platform HERE.
Did you know that you can follow us for free on Patreon and get our public updates there? Never miss important news from us again! All of our followers receive email notifications of new posts so you’re always kept in the loop.
- Editor: Zoe Markham @ Markham Correct
- Editor: Hannah Bauman @ Between the Lines Editorial
- Editor: Erin Dale Darling @ Erin Dale Darling
- Editor: Dion Winton-Polak @ The Fine-toothed Comb
- Unstoppable Authors Merchandise
- Unstoppable Authors Facebook Group
- Unstoppable Authors on Patreon
- Indie Fire Writers Conference
Rogue One by Serge Narcissoff | https://soundcloud.com/sergenarcissoff
Music promoted by https://www.free-stock-music.com/
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/deed.en_US