This week, Julia talks about the top five formatting mistakes she most commonly sees in self published books, and how to avoid them to make sure you have a top class product ready for reading. She talks about fonts (her favourite formatting-related thing to nerd about), spacing, and more.
Listen on your favourite platform HERE.
Mentioned in this episode
- Evenstar Books – formatting review
- Overused fonts to avoid: Arial, Calibri, Comic Sans, Impact, Papyrus, Times New Roman, Viner Hand, Brush Script
Did you know that you can follow us for free on Patreon and get our public updates there? Never miss important news from us again! All of our followers receive email notifications of new posts so you’re always kept in the loop.
Becoming a paying member of our Patreon carries lots of fun benefits and helps to cover the costs of running the podcast.
- Subscribe and receive your free book
- Unstoppable Authors Merchandise
- Unstoppable Authors Facebook Group
- Unstoppable Authors on Patreon
- Indie Fire Writers Conference
Rogue One by Serge Narcissoff | https://soundcloud.com/sergenarcissoff
Music promoted by https://www.free-stock-music.com/
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/deed.en_US