This article contains affiliate links. You never pay more but we may make a small commission.
In this week’s episode, Angeline, Holly & Julia discuss the ins and outs of creating a podcast.
- Why you might want to start a podcast
- What equipment and software you might need to get you started
- How to find listeners
- Finding guests
- Pitching other people’s podcasts to be a guest
Listen on your favourite platform HERE.
Mentioned in this episode
Did you know that you can follow us for free on Patreon and get our public updates there? Never miss important news from us again! All of our followers receive email notifications of new posts so you’re always kept in the loop.
Becoming a paying member of our Patreon carries lots of fun benefits and helps to cover the costs of running the podcast.
- Subscribe and receive your free book
- Unstoppable Authors Merchandise
- Unstoppable Authors Facebook Group
- Unstoppable Authors on Patreon
- Indie Fire Writers Conference
Rogue One by Serge Narcissoff | https://soundcloud.com/sergenarcissoff
Music promoted by https://www.free-stock-music.com/
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/deed.en_US