*Affiliate links may be included. You never pay more, but we may make a small commission, which helps to support the costs of running the podcast.
In this special, milestone episode, Angeline, Holly & Julia reflect on 150 episodes of the podcast. Questions were submitted by the show’s patrons and a few extra themed questions were bounced around too.
Listen on your favourite platform HERE
Questions Answered in this Episode
- What was your favourite episode hosted by a different member of the team?
- Which guest, that someone else interviewed, would you have liked to have the chance to speak to yourself?
- If you could get any guest you wanted, who would it be and why?
- Are there any topics you’ve previously covered that you feel might justify a new episode?
- Since starting the podcast, what is one thing each of you has learned about yourself that’s surprised you?
- Has the podcast changed your outlook on “the author life” and, if so, how?
- Since starting the podcast what have you learned about each other that has surprised you?
- Would you rather write on a keyboard missing an A for the rest of your life or never use a keyboard again and only dictate?
- What episode from another host do you wish you could have listened to earlier in your writing career?
- What has been the highlight from the last 149 episodes?
- What has been your most memorable would you rather question?
- If you had 150 extra hours for nothing but writing, what would you write?
- And if those extra 150 hours were for reading, what would you read?
- If you had £150 to spend in a stationery shop, what would you buy?
- If you had £1500 to spend on marketing (not including paid ads) what would you spend it on?
- If you won £150 million on the lottery, what would you do with your business?
- Subscribe and receive your free book
- Unstoppable Authors Merchandise
- Unstoppable Authors Facebook Group
- Unstoppable Authors on Patreon
- Indie Fire Writers Conference
Did you know that you can follow us for free on Patreon and get our public updates there? Never miss important news from us again! All of our followers receive email notifications of new posts so you’re always kept in the loop.
Becoming a paying member of our Patreon carries lots of fun benefits and helps to cover the costs of running the podcast.
Rogue One by Serge Narcissoff | https://soundcloud.com/sergenarcissoff
Music promoted by https://www.free-stock-music.com/
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/deed.en_US