This article contains affiliate links. You never pay more but we may make a small commission.
This week, Holly talks with bestselling author Sarah Painter about the publishing strategy known as “wide” publishing.
- Making smart cover choices
- Researching the other retailers
- Having a wide mindset
- Reaching readers beyond Amazon
- And much more
Sarah Painter is a bestselling author of magical fiction, including the Crow Investigations urban fantasy mystery series, The Lost Girls, and the Harper family books.
She also writes non-fiction for introvert authors. Sarah lives in rural Scotland, drinks too much tea, and is the proud owner of a writing shed.
Find out more about Sarah here:
Listen on your favourite platform HERE.
Mentioned in this episode
- Sarah’s book: Stop Worrying Start Selling
- The Worried Writer Podcast
- Bryan Cohen’s Amazon Ads Challenge
Did you know that you can follow us for free on Patreon and get our public updates there? Never miss important news from us again! All of our followers receive email notifications of new posts so you’re always kept in the loop.
Becoming a paying member of our Patreon carries lots of fun benefits and helps to cover the costs of running the podcast.
- Subscribe and receive your free book
- Unstoppable Authors Merchandise
- Unstoppable Authors Facebook Group
- Unstoppable Authors on Patreon
- Indie Fire Writers Conference
Rogue One by Serge Narcissoff | https://soundcloud.com/sergenarcissoff
Music promoted by https://www.free-stock-music.com/
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/deed.en_US