This article contains affiliate links. You never pay more but we may make a small commission.
On this week’s episode, Julia talks to Jenn Hanson-dePaula of Mixtus Media about marketing on social media. They discuss:
- Where to start when you’re overwhelmed by marketing
- The importance of identifying your reader
- How to choose your social media content
- Giving your audience a ‘call to action’
- Shortcuts for making quality content
- and much more
Jenn Hanson-dePaula of Mixtus Media is all about simplifying marketing for authors and helping them find their readers on social media.
Find out more at mixtusmedia.com
Listen on your favourite platform HERE.
Mentioned in this episode
- Book Marketing Simplified Podcast
- The Author Circle membership
- Reel Templates and other tools
- The Mixtus Media YouTube Channel
Did you know that you can follow us for free on Patreon and get our public updates there? Never miss important news from us again! All of our followers receive email notifications of new posts so you’re always kept in the loop.
Becoming a paying member of our Patreon carries lots of fun benefits and helps to cover the costs of running the podcast.
- Subscribe and receive your free book
- Unstoppable Authors Merchandise
- Unstoppable Authors Facebook Group
- Unstoppable Authors on Patreon
- Indie Fire Writers Conference
Rogue One by Serge Narcissoff | https://soundcloud.com/sergenarcissoff
Music promoted by https://www.free-stock-music.com/
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/deed.en_US