This article contains affiliate links. You never pay more but we may make a small commission.
This week, Holly talks with returning guest, Dave Chesson about his excellent software, Publisher Rocket.
- How to use Rocket to find the best categories and keywords for your book
- The uses for the data when publishing wide
- Approaching data for writers who get overwhelmed by it all
- The most valuable real estate on your book’s sales page
Dave Chesson is the creator of Kindlepreneur.com, a website devoted to teaching advanced book Marketing which even Amazon KDP acknowledge as one of the best by telling users to “Gain insight from Kindlepreneur on how you can optimize marketing for your books.” Having worked with such authors as Orson Scott Card, Ted Dekker and more, his tactics help both Fiction and Nonfiction authors of all levels get their books discovered by the right readers.
Find out more about Dave’s software and services here:
Listen on your favourite platform HERE.
Mentioned in this episode
Did you know that you can follow us for free on Patreon and get our public updates there? Never miss important news from us again! All of our followers receive email notifications of new posts so you’re always kept in the loop.
Becoming a paying member of our Patreon carries lots of fun benefits and helps to cover the costs of running the podcast.
- Subscribe and receive your free book
- Unstoppable Authors Merchandise
- Unstoppable Authors Facebook Group
- Unstoppable Authors on Patreon
- Indie Fire Writers Conference
Rogue One by Serge Narcissoff | https://soundcloud.com/sergenarcissoff
Music promoted by https://www.free-stock-music.com/
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/deed.en_US