*Affiliate links may be included. You never pay more, but we may make a small commission, which helps to support the costs of running the podcast.
In this week’s episode, Holly, Julia & Shane discuss creating wonderful winters in your writing. They cover:
- Genre and tone
- Mining your memories
- Using senses to evoke feelings
- Considering how winter is the same or different to real life in your setting
- Researching winters around the world – not all are the same
- Winter festivals/traditions
Listen on your favourite platform HERE
Mentioned in this Episode:
- Sign up for Holly’s 2023 planning workshop at www.hblyne.com/plan2023/
- Join the Unstoppable Authors Christmas Party at: https://forms.office.com/e/SaYkfaEiVB
- Subscribe and receive your free book
- Unstoppable Authors Merchandise
- Unstoppable Authors Facebook Group
- Unstoppable Authors on Patreon
- Indie Fire Writers Conference
Did you know that you can follow us for free on Patreon and get our public updates there? Never miss important news from us again! All of our followers receive email notifications of new posts so you’re always kept in the loop.
Becoming a paying member of our Patreon carries lots of fun benefits and helps to cover the costs of running the podcast.
Rogue One by Serge Narcissoff | https://soundcloud.com/sergenarcissoff
Music promoted by https://www.free-stock-music.com/
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/deed.en_US