*Affiliate links may be included. You never pay more, but we may make a small commission, which helps to support the costs of running the podcast.
This week, Holly, Julia and Shane discuss why readers love tropes and why they’re important for writers to utilise. The discussion covers:
- Popular festive tropes for setting, character and plot,
- The importance of familiarity
- Christmas music and why the same songs keep getting covered
Listen on your favourite platform HERE
Mentioned in this Episode:
- Sign up for Holly’s 2023 planning workshop at www.hblyne.com/plan2023/
- Join the Unstoppable Authors Christmas Party at: https://forms.office.com/e/SaYkfaEiVB
- Subscribe and receive your free book
- Unstoppable Authors Merchandise
- Unstoppable Authors Facebook Group
- Unstoppable Authors on Patreon
- Indie Fire Writers Conference
Did you know that you can follow us for free on Patreon and get our public updates there? Never miss important news from us again! All of our followers receive email notifications of new posts so you’re always kept in the loop.
Becoming a paying member of our Patreon carries lots of fun benefits and helps to cover the costs of running the podcast.
Rogue One by Serge Narcissoff | https://soundcloud.com/sergenarcissoff
Music promoted by https://www.free-stock-music.com/
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/deed.en_US