*Affiliate links may be included. You never pay more, but we may make a small commission, which helps to support the costs of running the podcast.
This week, Angeline, Holly, and Julia discuss the contents of the previous three episodes speaking to debut authors and share their highlights and take-aways. They cover:
- How each of the interviewed guests took a different approach to publishing
- The biggest takeaways they took from speaking to our guests
- Their own experiences with their debut novels:
- what’s changed in the industry since then
- what they might have done differently
- and more!
Listen on your favourite platform HERE
- Subscribe and receive your free book
- Unstoppable Authors Merchandise
- Unstoppable Authors Facebook Group
- Unstoppable Authors on Patreon
- Indie Fire Writers Conference
Did you know that you can follow us for free on Patreon and get our public updates there? Never miss important news from us again! All of our followers receive email notifications of new posts so you’re always kept in the loop.
Becoming a paying member of our Patreon carries lots of fun benefits and helps to cover the costs of running the podcast.
Rogue One by Serge Narcissoff | https://soundcloud.com/sergenarcissoff
Music promoted by https://www.free-stock-music.com/
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/deed.en_US