In this week’s episode, Holly opens up about her experience of burnout in 2021. From the slide into the pit, to the slow climb out of it, Holly shares what caused it and what steps she is taking to recover. Holly highlights that this is an important discussion about the pressures many writers find themselves under.
Listen on your favourite platform HERE.
Mentioned in this episode
- Becca Syme’s courses and coaching
- Dear Witer, Are You in Burnout? by Becca Syme
- Helpful video series about burnout
- Start a conversation in our Facebook group
Did you know that you can follow us for free on Patreon and get our public updates there? Never miss important news from us again! All of our followers receive email notifications of new posts so you’re always kept in the loop.
- Subscribe and receive your free book
- Unstoppable Authors Merchandise
- Unstoppable Authors Facebook Group
- Unstoppable Authors on Patreon
- Indie Fire Writers Conference
Rogue One by Serge Narcissoff | https://soundcloud.com/sergenarcissoff
Music promoted by https://www.free-stock-music.com/
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/deed.en_US