*Affiliate links may be included. You never pay more, but we may make a small commission, which helps to support the costs of running the podcast.
In this episode, Angeline, Holly & Julia discuss the previous three guests and all the marketing advice they provided.
They go into mistakes made and lessons learned from marketing as a new author, the pros and cons of social media, marketing struggles, and more.
Listen on your favourite platform HERE
Mentioned in this Episode:
- Episode 158: Publish and Market Books Wide with Sarah Painter
- Episode 159: Marketing on Social Media with Jenn Hanson-dePaula
- Episode 160: Organising, Marketing, and Pitching to Literary Events with Alex Davis
- Subscribe and receive your free book
- Unstoppable Authors Merchandise
- Unstoppable Authors Facebook Group
- Unstoppable Authors on Patreon
- Indie Fire Writers Conference
Did you know that you can follow us for free on Patreon and get our public updates there? Never miss important news from us again! All of our followers receive email notifications of new posts so you’re always kept in the loop.
Becoming a paying member of our Patreon carries lots of fun benefits and helps to cover the costs of running the podcast.
Rogue One by Serge Narcissoff | https://soundcloud.com/sergenarcissoff
Music promoted by https://www.free-stock-music.com/
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/deed.en_US